Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Back to Blogging with Grainline's Scout woven t-shirt

 This season of life has been especially chaotic.  I am glad to be home and looking at a predictable schedule for the school year.  Been sewing and teaching sewing all summer, just haven't updated my blog.
Grainline's Scout woven t-shirt

Pattern:
Grainline's Scout woven t-shirt.

Fabric:
I think it is a polyester gauze from Helen Enox Fabrics in Oklahoma City.  Beautiful fabric, but ravels like crazy!

Construction:
Very easy top to put together.  My fabric frayed. so the bias neckline was a trial to put together.  

Fitting:
Sloping shoulder adjustment at shoulder and underarm.  Forward rotating shoulder made me add a little fabric to the front of the sleeve.


Grainline's Scout woven t-shirt (pattern front)
Side view of Scout
Side View of Scout





Front view of Scout

A few of my recent adventures:
The aftermath of jeeping, canoeing, and hiking in Alaska.  Even my Cannon camera didn't survive this adventure.  

Ziplining in Alaska

Beautiful, but cold Skagway, Alaska.



No comments:

Post a Comment